The Victory

Racing Down the Hill: Meteors Take a Ride Down the Slopes in De La Salle’s Annual Ski Trip

Antonio Reyes

Dr. Martin Luther King day weekend the Meteors were given the opportunity to go on the annual ski trip sponsored by the City of De. The Meteors were given the opportunity to ride down the slopes by choosing one of two options: skis or snowboard.

“It was exhilarating,” said senior Jessica Leyva. “It felt like I was flying.”

It wasn’t mandatory to see an instructor, but it was very apparent that the majority of the students were just novices. Some of our fellow Meteors took a tumble going down the slopes but it didn’t stop the group from having a fun time. Despite each fall, the students kept getting back up to test their skill on the slopes.

“When you’re going down the slopes you’re moving so fast,” said Leyva. “Everything in your mind clears and all you can think about is what is currently happening. It was an amazing experience. I am already looking forward to getting back out there next winter.”

• Racing Down the Hill: Meteors Take a Ride Down the Slopes in De La Salle’s Annual Ski Trip

News

Lending A Helping Hand With Misericordia

Club Corner

Talking Money With Mr. Wegesin

DLS Athletics

LAX to the MAX: Meteor Lacrosse Focusing on The Process

News

Meteors Serving The Community

Club Corner

Meteors Simulate Model United Nations Conference

DLS Athletics

Wrestling Aims to Leave Lasting Impression at State

DLS Athletics

The Rocky Road To Success

Club Corner

29 Inductees Recognized in De La Salle’s National Honor Society Fall Induction Ceremony

News

Third Floor Renovations at the Institute Campus

News

Sophomores Visit the Holocaust Museum